Saturday, December 29, 2007

Winter Holiday Cards



I try to make our cards every year and this year my first card layout was very time consuming. Beyond being time consuming, I also couldn't decide what color I wanted to go with and the Basic Grey paper I choose was older so I couldn't find more to buy. So I made a few of them and shifted gears--slightly.


Recipe
Stamps: pine branch (Club Scrap), Joy (Hero Arts) and Holiday Interactive Circles (Limited Edition, Art Warehouse)
Paper: Basic Grey dp, colored cs
Ink: Varied
Other: ribbon, foam tape, glitter glue and Coluzzle circles

So before I went insane making these I switched to this more "simplified" card--smile. Both were fun to make and I certainly hope people enjoyed receiving them as much as I enjoyed making them.
Recipe:
Stamps: foam snowflakes and Let It Snow (The Angle Co.)
Paper: various cs (Bazzill and Paper Accents)
Ink: various
Other: clear embossing powder, glitter glue, white glitter, watercolor crayons, water brushes,
foam tape and ribbon.

No comments: