Sunday, October 26, 2008

It has been far to long!

I can't believe that I've been gone so long. I'm embarrassed and surprised by my lack of contact. So much has changed since last I posted. Pak Rats Stamp, for one is no longer focusing on kits. I will not be focusing on all those things that people who love the craft want and try to provide great service and great prices. I had to remind myself why I got into this in the first place and it wasn't to make a fortune. It was to meet wonderful people who love to do some of what I love to do, to connect to my creative side and enjoy...

I want to get back to that. To do that, I must expand what this blog means to me...it is a place for me to connect, re-connect and to hopefully inspire and be inspired. So with that in mind I wanted to share one of my biggest pleasures that I threw myself at this summer--gardening! I completely re-did our center flower garden, tweak our newest area, built a pergola with my husband and planted a butterfly/hummingbird garden. I also have decided to focus more on my rose garden which up to this summer I hadn't given the attention it really deserved. So I expanded that a great deal and even as recently as yesterday I was still getting beautiful roses.

No comments: