Saturday, January 24, 2009

Floral Card


Just playing today as I'm recovering from one of my migraines (day #4). Feeling better though so I thought "I'll clean house a little and then rest a little and then play a little." So I went out searching for inspiration, needing a lot of that recently. Wonder if anyone else goes through these long bouts of just not being inspired? I'm not thrilled with it at all, just lacking something. I wonder if my colors are wrong, stamp is wrong...
Supplies
Stamp: Club Scrap Desert Blossom (I think that was the kit name)
Ink: Palette Bordeaux and Moulin Rouge and Brilliance Pearlescent Crimson
Paper: Basic Grey Perhaps and Bazzill (blue/teal and buttery yellow)
Other: Fiber (this fiber is going into a swap I'm participating in with the Inky Fun Stamper Yahoo Group--great group), embroidered medallion, a chipboard flower and a bit of bling.
My source of inspiration was from You Tube Stamping With Heather, see below. Very cute set that she used.

2 comments:

torre said...

Kerry,
I like the colors of your floral card! The video demo was too cute, I'm going to try to make one today!
Thanks for the inspiration!
torre

Kerry said...

Thank you Torre and if it gave you inspiration all the better!
Kerry